4 Hr HIV/AIDS Salon Awareness
Complete your CEUs online and they will be reported electronically to the state. You can start whenever it’s convenient. You can even log in and log out as often as you like because our system will keep track of your progress. Study online using your mobile phone or computer. With no files to download, it’s simple to earn your CEUs anywhere, anytime.
- HIV/AIDS Defined: The Genesis of the Disease
- Truths and Myths about Transmission
- 21st Century Attitudes toward HIV and AIDS
- Procedures for Infection Control
- Clinical Management
- Anti-retroviral (ARV) Drugs: A Source of New Optimism
- Opportunistic Infections
- HIV Infection: Protection and Precautions
- HIV/AIDS Statistics
- HIV/AIDS from a Global Perspective
- A Fragile Progress and New Vision
- Treatment Gains Amid Funding Uncertainties
- Tuberculosis-HIV Connection
- HIV/AIDS and Viral Hepatitis
What are the requirements for my barber license renewal?
Licensed barbers in the State of Florida are required to renew their license every two years, and a 2-hour HIV/AIDS Course is a mandatory requirement.
What are the state renewal fees for my profession?
- Cosmetology = $55
- Full Specialist = $55
- Facial Specialist = $55
- Hair Braiding = $30
- Hair Wrapping = $30
- Body Wrapping = $30
- Barber = $75
- Restricted Barber = $75
- Barber Assistant = $5
- The fees above includes a $5 unlicensed activity fee.
Once I complete my CEUs, what is the next step?
Every time you complete one of our online CEU courses, you are provided with a computer generated certificate of completion. Make sure the CEU hours required by your profession are satisfied before renewing your license. To renew your license, go to the state website for more information about your profession.
Are you a Florida board approved provider?
FAMA is approved by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR). Our provider number is 0001553.
Over 5 years as a practicing Aesthetician with a passion teaching.
- Fill out the CEU Enrollment Form
- Check your email for course login instructions
- Start your course at anytime
- Upon completion, your will receive a certificate.
- Submit your certificate of completion and renewal fee to the state.
- FAMA will report your CEU hours electronically.