Florida Academy of Medical Aesthetics Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refund calculations are based on actual hours completed and refunds are made within 30 days of the official day of cancellation or withdrawal.
Should a student be terminated or withdrawn for any reason, all refunds will be made accordingly:
1. Should a student cancel or withdraw for any reason, written notification must be received by the school to the attention of the Administration Department at least 30 days before the start date of class.
2. Students who have not visited the school prior to enrollment will have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three business days following either the regularly scheduled orientation procedures or following a tour of the school facilities and inspection of the equipment where training and services are provided.
3. All refunds will be made including $150.00 registration fee if the applicant is not accepted by the school or if the student cancels within three 3 business days or 72 hours after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
4. If tuition and fees are collected in advance of entrance, and if, after the expiration of the 72‐hour cancellation privilege, the student does not enter school or receive textbooks, materials, exams or other miscellaneous items, not more than $150.00 shall be retained by the school.
5. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but previous to program completion of 40% will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours. The school shall retain all earned tuition and the cost of any textbooks, materials and exam fees.
6. Cancellation after completing 40% or more of the program will result in no refund.
7. For refund calculation purposes, a student’s last date of attendance shall be used to determine total hours taken towards a program’s total hours.
8. A student may apply previously paid tuition to another program pursuant to these policies within one year from the first scheduled class date of the original program. A student may apply tuition to another program only once.
9. Refunds will be made in the same payment method and to the same payee that the tuition payment was originally made. Refunds by credit card will generally be refunded to the same credit card used to pay the tuition. Refunds by check or cash will be refunded by check.
10. All refunds will be made within 30 days of the date that the student withdraws or is administratively withdrawn. The Academy will determine that a student has withdrawn when they receive written notification from the student wishing to withdraw, when the student is absent from scheduled class for 8 consecutive days and/or when the student fails to meet satisfactory academic progress requirements as defined in Danik Beauty Academy Catalog.
11. Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment – a full refund will be provided to all applicants who have enrolled in such an instance.
Should you have any questions about our Florida Academy of Medical Aesthetics Refund & Cancellation Policy, please contact us today.
If you have any questions about the Florida Academy of Medical Aesthetics refund & cancellation policy, please contact us today.