Master the craft of applying hair strokes so natural-looking no one will know it’s a tattoo.
This two-day course takes students through the step-by-step process of using a very thin manual blade to draw individual brow hairs that are virtually indiscernible from real brow growth. It’s a very specialized procedure used to recreate, correct, and improve the appearance of the natural eyebrow. People suffering from alopecia and those who have over-plucked or sparse eyebrows can benefit greatly from Microblading, as can anyone who wants to frame their eyes with beautifully-shaped eyebrows tailored to complement their natural coloring and facial features.
VERY IMPORTANT: Trainees with a career in mind must be licensed in tattooing or enrolled in a licensing course. The State of Florida, as with most states, requires practitioners to hold a tattooing license if they intend to charge a fee for services.
- Must purchase the Microblading Training Kit included in Course Cost.
- Must complete the entire course and pass a written and practical exam to earn certification.
“Be prepared for a course that’s very hands-on, where we put the student’s eye and hand coordination to the test.”
Sandra G., Instructor
- Determine which client can undergo a treatment based on health and esthetics
- Draw a shape of the eyebrow
- Draw a shape on a live model
- Choose the right pigments
- Draw the different patterns of an eyebrow
- Licensing requirements
- Shape of the Brows
- Stroke Pattern
- Shaping on live model
Materials & Resources
Included in your kit are the following materials:
- Black PMU Training Case
- 25 Microblades
- 1 cosmetic wax pencil
- 10 wax pencil razors (box)
- 1 reusable Microblading hand tool
- Practice Microblading hand tool
- 1 Vernier Caliper
- 1 Nylon Thread & Ink pad
- 25 sticker rulers
- 1 stainless steel tweezers
- 1 surgical marker & flexi ruler
- Curved brow ruler
- 1 pack micro brushes
- 1 pre-numb anesthetic
- 1 blank practice skin
- 2 inkless practice skin
- 1 3D facial practice skin
- 25 pigment ring cups
- 4 sample pack of onyx pro pens
|Starting Date||February 17th & 18th, 2019|
|Hours||9am to 4:30pm|
A microblading instructor with a great eye for brow design.