Master the craft of apply hair strokes so natural-looking no one will know it’s a tattoo.
This two-day course takes students through the step-by-step process of using a very thin manual blade to draw individual brow hairs that are virtually indiscernible from real brow growth. It’s a very specialized procedure used to recreate, correct, and improve the appearance of the natural eyebrow. People suffering from alopecia and those who have over-plucked or sparse eyebrows can benefit greatly from microblading, as can anyone who wants to frame their eyes with beautifully-shaped eyebrows tailored to complement their natural coloring and facial features.
- Must purchase a Professional Eyelash Kit, Student Eyelash Kit, or pay a fee for supplies.
- Model is recommended for your final clinical practice.
- Must complete the entire course and pass a written and practical exam to earn certification.
VERY IMPORTANT: Trainees with a career in mind must be licensed in health or beauty or be a student currently enrolled in a licensure program. While others may participate in the training as a hobby, please note that the State of Florida, as with most states, requires practitioners to hold a health or beauty license if they intend to charge a fee for services.
“Be prepared for a course that’s very hands-on, where we put the student’s eye and hand coordination to the test.”
Sandra G., Instructor
- Eyelash Growth Cycle.
- Extension Types.
- Client Pre- and Post-Appointment Instructions.
- Application Tools and Setup.
- Cleansing, Priming, and Lower Lash Covering.
- Eyelash Design.
- Eye Conditions and Troubleshooting.
- Application Instructions.
- Client Assessment.
- Guidelines for Selecting Lashes.
- Clinical Lab with Mannequin.
- Clinical Lab with Live Model.
|Starting Date||January 13, 2019|
|Hours||9am to 4:30pm|
A microblading instructor with a great eye for brow design.
- Client's Eyes: Free of oils and debris.
- Client's Lower Lashes: Secured using gel pads.
- Lash Extensions: Applied using minimal adhesive.
- Lash Application: Upright and in the proper direction.
- Extensions: Free and separated from neighboring lashes.
- Each Extension: 2 mm. away from the lash line.
- Extension Base: Firmly attached to the natural lash.
- Final Step: Lashes properly sealed