In the field of cosmetology, body wrapping is a starting point for many aestheticians and other beauty professionals.
This is a 12-hour online course. The curriculum covers four state-mandated subject areas. The material highlighted is designed to ensure students recognize common skin disorders and appreciate the need for following proper sanitation and sterilization procedures. These safety procedures help preclude the spread of skin diseases and other communicable infections such as HIV/AIDS. Students will also benefit from an overview of the rules and regulations governing body wrapping and body wrapping licensure.
- Sanitation and Sterilization.
- Introduction to Diseases and Disorders of the Skin.
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Administering to HIV/AIDS Clients.
- Florida Laws & Regulations.
“This is a great starting point for launching an exciting career in the growing field of beauty.”
Marilyn S., Instructor
- Must complete entire course to earn certification.
- Upon completion, your Body Wrapper Certificate will be available through FAMA’s virtual classroom.
- Print a copy of your Body Wrapper Certificate.
- Download a copy of the Body Wrapper Application on the FAMA website or the Florida Cosmetology Board website.
- Print and complete the application and send it to the Florida Dept. of
- Professional & Business Regulation with a $25 application fee with a copy of your FAMA certificate.
- Your application will arrive in the mail in approximately 2-3 weeks.
Sorry no post found.
- Body Wrapper in a spa.
- Body Wrapper in a weight-loss center.
- Independent Contractor